The ultimate outboard for boaters on lakes that have restricted the use of gasoline outboards, or for sailors who prefer quiet electric propulsion: Torqeedo Cruise models are in a class of their own when it comes to power and efficiency. Due to the use of a highly efficient rare earth magnet torque motor, electronics and gear package, Torqeedo Cruise models deliver up to twice the range from the same battery supply compared to other popular electric motors. The Cruise 2.0R model delivers the thrust of a 6hp gas outboard.
- Power: Input power 2,000W @ 24V, output power 1,120W (comparable to 6hp gas outboard)
- Voltage: 24V
- Battery: External (remote battery bank sold separately)
- Steering: Remotely-Steered. Designed for connection to SeaStar Solutions light-duty steering system (sold separately)
- Shaft Length: 24 5/8"
- Weight: 35.2lb.
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Warranty: Two years limited