Perfect for daysailers up to 1,650 pounds, tenders, dinghies and duck boats, this motor sets a new standard for quiet, lightweight and ecologically-friendly propulsion. With a built-in ultra-efficient, lithium-manganese battery pack, Torqeedo Travel outboards deliver power and range. (Range varies depending on speed, conditions and boat type. (Range varies depending on speed, conditions and boat type. At full throttle, run time is 42 minutes; slower speeds result in up to six hours or more!)
The Travel 503 is completely waterproof, clean and easy to use with push-button starting and a four-function display that shows percentage of battery power remaining, speed over ground and remaining range. Speed and range are calculated using an integrated GPS receiver. An audible signal warns you when the battery charge drops to 30%. The smallest carbon footprint of any propulsion motor.
- Input Power Watts: 500 (input)
- Volts: 29.6
- Output Power Watts: 220 (1.5hp propulsion power; 2hp equivalent thrust)
- Integrated Battery: 320 Watt hour lithium-manganese (11 Ah @29.6V)
- Max. Propeller Speed in RPM: 700
- Steering Type: Twist tiller
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Weight: 28.4lb.
- Warranty: Two years manufacturer limited
Battery Run Time
| ||Speed (mph) ||Range (nm/m)||Run Time (hrs)|