The ultimate tool for kayak fishermen—or any paddler who wants to keep moving while they take a rest—this motor installs easily to any rigid kayak. Sold as a complete package, the system includes a throttle/gear shift, “kick up” mount, ultra-quiet, efficient motor and a GPS housed with the 29.6V, 11Ah lithium-manganese battery. With a data feed from the GPS, the throttle/gear shift includes a digital display for battery state of charge, remaining range, speed and current input power.
Capable of powering a kayak for up to 10 hours at 2 1/2mph, this motor works great for trolling or holding a position in windy conditions. It is also a great choice for ocean kayakers who want a reserve motor for safety reasons—or for family kayakers who like to paddle, but who also appreciate the convenience.
- Application: For hardshell kayak installation
- Watts: Input power: 400W; Propulsive power: >180W
- Battery Type: 320W lithium-manganese (11Ah @29.6V)
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours, depending on speed and conditions
- Propeller: 8"dia. x 8" pitch
- Steering: Can be static mounted (steer with kayak rudder); Can be connected to rudder cables
- Gearing: Continuously variable forward/neutral/reverse
- Weight: 16.2lb.
- Warranty: Two-year limited