Bolt across the water in this electrifying low-profile towable deck tube. Constructed of a heavy-gauge PVC bladder with welded seams and a double-stitched full-nylon cover, this tube features a topside neoprene body pad to maximize comfort and stability as you jolt across the water. Tapered construction makes it easy to board. Thick front and thinner back prevents “submarining.” Comes equipped with four nylon-wrapped handles with neoprene knuckle guards, Kwik-Connect tow point for easy hook-ups, and a Boston valve for fast inflating/deflating.
- Material: Double-stitched 840 denier nylon cover, 30-gauge PVC bladder
- Number Of Chambers: One
- Dimensions: 58"dia. (deflated)
- Valve Type: Boston valve
- Rider Capacity: Two
- Accommodations: Tapered for easy boarding, neoprene body pad, deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards, thick front and thinner back to prevent "submarining"
- Towing Attachment: Kwik-Connect tow hook
- Warranty: One year limited.