Offering unrivaled durability and stability, the segmented wood floors of these models deliver a great balance of convenience, performance and portability at a very attractive price. The marine-grade plywood floors of these models resists flex to deliver superior handling and more directly transmit power to forward speed, making them the top performers in the inflatable category.
They’re quick to plane, corner with minimal flex or wobble, and have been redesigned to achieve even better handling characteristics and higher top speeds than ever before. In addition, the weight capacity has almost doubled from prior models and is now the best in class. Expanded standard equipment now includes premium Halkey-Roberts air valves and 1100 decitex, PVC-coated, German Heytex fabric. Complete with wooden bench seat, aluminum oars, built-in oarlocks, lifelines, towing rings, bow handle, inflation pump and repair kit.
- Application: Performance Wood Floor Sportboat
- Length: 10'2"
- Boat Beam: 5'1"
- Stowed Dimensions: 3'8" x 2' x 1'2"
- Max HP: 15
- Max. Capacity lb./Persons: 1322lb./5
- Weight: 108lb.
- Fabric: 1100 decitex PVC-coated polyester
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Number Of Chambers: 3+1
- Bottom Shape: Inflatable V
- Floor: Marine plywood
- Transom Construction: Marine plywood
- Seam Construction: Glued seam
- Warranty: Five years air holding/one year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List