These Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIBs) are quick to plane and handle with ease. The V-section fiberglass hull cuts through chop for a dry, comfortable ride. Equipped with a sturdy single floor and roomy interiors to hold plenty of cargo. Lightweight construction allows for great performance on the water. Built-in davit padeyes come factory installed.
PVC RIBs, which are manufactured from premium German Heytex fabric, are ideal for the cost-conscious boater who can store the vessel out of the elements. 310 models have three lifting points. Boats include seat, pump, pressure gauge, oars and repair kit.
- Application: Rigid Hull Sportboat/Performance Tender
- Tube Diameter: 16"
- Number Of Chambers: Three
- Bottom Shape: V-shape
- Floor: Fiberglass
- Transom Construction: Fiberglass and birch marine plywood
- Seam Construction: Glued
- Length: 10'3"
- Beam: 5'2"
- Max. HP: 15
- Capacity: 1144lbs./4-Person
- Weight: 113lb.
- Stowed Dimensions: 9'3" x 3'9" x 1'7"
- Warranty: Five years air holding; One year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List