With an advanced fiberglass hull shape, this Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB) is quick to plane and handle with ease. The V-section slices through chop for a dry, comfortable ride. The 350 model has an ultra-strong double floor. Roomy interiors afford plenty of cargo space and lightweight construction tops the performance of larger, heavier RIBs. Built-in davit padeyes come factory installed-a feature that normally costs extra. Hypalon RIBs are a good choice for tropical climates; long service life is assured by Pennel Orca 215 Hypalon fabric. The 350 RIB has four lifting points. Boats include seat, pump, pressure gauge, oars and repair kit.
- Application: Rigid Hull Sportboat/Performance Tender
- Tube Diameter: 16"
- Number Of Chambers: Three
- Bottom Shape: V-shape
- Floor: Fiberglass and birch marine plywood core
- Transom Construction: Fiberglass and birch marine plywood
- Seam Construction: Glued
- Length: 11'5" Beam: 5'10"
- Max. HP: 25
- Capacity: 1320lbs./4-Person
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Warranty: Five years air holding; One year parts and accessories
West Marine Inflatable Boat Warranty
Owner's Manual/Replacement Parts List