Protect and enhance the natural beauty of your boat’s teak with long-lasting, easy to maintain, WoodShield finishes. Applied over bare wood, they create a flexible, breathable, UV-, water-resistant, semi-translucent matte finish. Touch up with a single coat just once a year. Outstanding results are achieved with just three coats—and with no sanding required between coats, you get head-turning results in record time!
- Recommended Usage: Above the waterline exterior and interior application
- Formulation: Synthetic wood finish
- Application Methods: Recommended for brushing only (no sanding required between coats)
- Number of Coats Recommended: Over bare wood: Three coats; Over previous WoodShield finish: One coat annually
- Drying Time: To touch: 2-4hrs.; Tack free: 5-7hrs.; To recoat: 12-20hrs. @ 70°F
- Coverage: 90sq.ft./qt.
- Thinner: Thinning not recommended when applied by brush; Spray: Pettit 121, Model 249995