The TrueCharge2 Battery Charger Series has been upgraded to deliver even more exceptional high performance, with extensive global operational applications. Designed for commercial and marine use, these chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-proof design characteristics. Moreover, the auto-ranging AC input voltage (90-265V, 47-63 Hz) feature is ideally suited for worldwide applications, with plenty of inherent power to overcome poor power quality conditions. Parallel stacking feature enables delivery of up-to twice the rated output when used with the optional remote. Delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multi-stage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. Tested to conform to ingress protection rating IP32 and meets UL1564, UL1236 including marine supplement and ABYC standards. Additionally, each unit comes with built-in protection against surges and spikes on the AC power line. Voltage output: Charge 14.2V-15.5V; Float 13.4V-13.8V; Equalize 16V.
- Number of Outputs: 3 Automatic Functions: Microprocessor-controlled multi-stage, 12V charging algorithms. Able to charge “dead” batteries. Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-270V AC, 47-63Hz) is also compatible with low-quality power sources.
- User Selectable Functions: Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Input Wiring: AC hardwire terminals
- Output Wiring: Three positive terminals, one negative terminal
- Safety Features: Over temp, shutdown, overload protection, short circuit/surge protection, reverse polarity protection.
- Waterproof: No
- Approvals: CSA/UL Approved to CSA 107.2, UL 1236 (Marine drip test), UL 458 SA15 (salt fog test), FCC Class B
- Warranty: Two years