A good choice for bedding, bonding and sealing deck hardware and thru-hull fittings above and below the waterline where the need for future removal may arise. Compatible with fiberglass, wood, glass and metal. Not compatible with plastic, including ABS and acrylics.
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane adhesive sealant
- Recommended Usage: Bedding and sealing deck hardware and thru-hull fittings above and below the waterline
- Material Incompatibilities: Plastics, including ABS and Lexan; Can be softened by some teak cleaners
- Cure Time: Tack free: 1hr.; Full cure: 24hrs. (1/4" bead @ 70F)
- Cleanup: MEK, acetone
- Color: White
- Removal: Mechanical removal