All-NEW easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with Hybrid Dual Imaging that combines Broadband Sounder with DownScan Imaging technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
The Mark-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today's top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate - all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display.
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) - Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging - the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis.
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband SounderAdvanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Languages: 30
- Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty: One year