For dinghies and small sportboats with jibs to 140sq.ft. Use the bail on the 450 with a spring and block. For the ultimate lightweight system, lash on the 2651 Ti-Lite (Model 1171412). Use the bullseye car for gradual turns. The jib lead/bullseye/swivel combo (452P/452S) has a controlled pivot angle so the cleat is always within easy reach, and features a 356 Carbo-Cam on a lightweight aluminum cam arm.
- Boat Size: Dinghies/small sportboats, jibs to 140 sq.ft.
- Cam: 57° cam arm rotation
- Cleat Type: 365 Carbo-Cam with 424B Flairlead, #10 FHMS
- Material: Teflon-impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum car and track. Aluminum arm. Plastic fairlead, Reinforced composite cleat
- Fits Block Type: 2651 Ti-Lite or other block with stand-up spring