Versatile underwater primer with a variety of uses
Universal primer for underwater metal surfaces including steel and aluminum hulls and underwater running gear provides a barrier to reduce pitting of metal from galvanic corrosion. Use as a primer for antifouling paint over sanded fiberglass, wood or over an unknown antifouling paint.
- Primary Usage: Underwater metal surfaces
- Formulation: Anti-corrosive underwater metal primer
- Applies Over: Bare steel, aluminum, bare or previously painted fiberglass
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; To overcoat: 3 to 8 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: Three/four
- Thinner: 216, Model 117598
- Coverage: Brush: 52sq.ft/qt, 210sq.ft/gal; Spray: 42sq.ft/qt, 170sq.ft/gal.
- Color: Gray
- Quart or gallon