Durable coating resists abrasion
A high-quality polyurethane finish that has been formulated for application to boottops and accent stripes. Excellent abrasion resistance and durability and ideal for use above the waterline. Contains fluoro-micro additives for easy cleaning, reduced waterline staining and added abrasion resistance. 1/2 Pint.
- Base Formulation: One-part polyurethane
- Application: Brush, roller, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two coats minimum
- Drying Time: To touch - 1 to 3 hrs.; To recoat - 8 to 16 hrs. Coverage: Brush - 550 sq.ft/gal; Spray - 440 sq.ft/gal.
- Coverage: Brush - 550 sq.ft/gal; Spray - 440 sq.ft/gal.
- Thinner: Brush - 333, Model 117945; Spray - 216, Model 117598