Available to repeat most common functions the H3000, Analog Displays retain the classic appearance for which B&G Analog displays are famous while improving accuracy and durability.
Operation of the analogs is self-explanatory however the display back lighting is achieved by pressing the light key on any of the GFD or RemoteVision.
Analogs utilize the simple and reliable installation of the Simnet databus, further improving the ease of installation of the H3000 system as a whole.
- Front mounted, low profile design
- Wide range of display options
- ‘Daisy-chain’ system for ease of installation
- Clear night lighting
- High integrity mechanical construction including toughened glass display window
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Construction Molded: ABS with cast alloy rear case and toughened glass window
- Sealing: IP67
- Height: 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth: 68 mm \ 2.7 in
- Length: 115 mm \ 4.5 in
- Weight: 0.5 kg \ 1.1 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55
- Humidity Range Up to 95% rh rh
- Interfaces Simnet