The rugged Montana handheld features a large bright dual-orientation touchscreen display with a built-in worldwide basemap and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver. A microSD card slot lets you add optional City Navigator®, BlueChart® g2 or Garmin Custom Maps. It includes a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
Receive text-to-speech driving direction using optional City Navigator and auto mount. Wirelessly share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between compatible units. Montana 650 adds a 5-megapixel, autofocus digital camera that automatically geo-tags pictures so you can mark, remember and navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Connect Montana 650 to a computer via USB, log onto my.Garmin.com to select, upload and store photos. Review the location of your latest adventure using Garmin’s free BaseCamp™ software.
- Display Type: 65,000-color TFT touchscreen
- Screen Size: 4" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
- Preloaded Cartography: Worldwide basemap
- Optional Cartography: City Navigator, BlueChart g2, Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Receiver Type: WAAS-enabled high-sensitivity with HotFix®
- Battery Type: Three AA Lithium batteries (included) or optional AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Lithium: 16 hours; alkaline 22 hours
- Dimensions: 2 7/8"W x 5 11/16"H x 1 3/8"D
- NMEA Interface: High speed USB, serial interface
- Included Accessories: USB cable, battery pack, AC charger
- Weight: 10.2oz. with lithium battery pack
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year