Featuring a low-profile design for ultimate comfort and mobility, this waist-worn PFD provides safety and peace of mind for recreational boaters, flat-water paddlers, stand-up paddleboarders and anglers.
Features include a durable 200 denier nylon outer shell and reflective graphics for increased visibility. Inflation is accomplished via a “jerk to inflate” handle.
Because it must be manually placed around the head after inflation, it is recommended for accomplished adult swimmers only. Includes backup oral inflation tube and one arming cylinder.
- USCG Type: Type V with Type III performance
- Buoyancy: 25.5lb.
- Activation Method: Manual Inflator
- Type: Halkey-Roberts 840
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 200 denier nylon oxford; Polyurethane-coated nylon bladder
- Closure: 1" webbing with Delrin buckle
- Waist Size: 24"-52"
- Chest Size: 30"-52"
- Service Interval: Two years