Whale’s Quick Connect water system plumbing components let you achieve professional results quickly and easily without the mess of soldering or cementing pipes and junctions together. A unique collet in each plumbing fitting makes pipe installation simple. Just cut the tubing to length and fully push the end into the appropriate fitting. The collet automatically secures the hose. The system uses 15mm-OD semi-rigid tubing that comes in two color-coded varieties: blue for cold water and red for hot water. If you ever need to alter the system, the connections can be disassembled and reused. All components are manufactured from nontoxic, food-grade materials and are designed to allow unrestricted flow.To gain the advantages of the Whale system, it is not necessary to replumb your entire boat, as unique adapters enable connection to most boat’s existing plumbing systems. Here are few more of the features and benefits of the Whale system:
- Unique “Double Gripper” provides secure lifelong tube retention, even at excessive pressures.
- Collet has internal support ring ensuring O-ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure.
- The innovative tube supporting “cage collet” design eliminates leaks where fittings are close to tight bends.
- High-integrity, single-piece molding improves the reliability and strength of the fittings.
- Outer sleeve incorporates collet cover, thus preventing accidental tube releases.
- No collet clips are used, thus the Whale system reduces costs and speeds up installation time.