Fast-drying two-part Clear Wood Sealer is used to to seal wood, fill grain and create a base coat before top coating with a variety of compatible finishes. Compatible with many Interlux clear and pigmented finishes, including Brightside, Perfection, Toplac, Premium Yacht Enamel plus these varnishes: Goldspar, Goldspar Satin, Jet Speed, Perfection, and Schooner. Quart containers of Base and Curing Agent sold separately.
- Base Formulation: Two-part acrylic
- Application: Brush or spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-4
- Drying Time: To touch: 15 min.; To sand: 3 hr.; Pot life: 3 hrs. @73°F
- Coverage: 447.8sq.ft./gal.
- Thinner: Reducing Solvent 2316N, Model 198598 or 2333N, Model 198606