Keep 12V batteries charged and ready to go for when you need them most. The Guardian 12V Charge Controller plus Goal Zero Solar Panel is the perfect system to protect your batteries when they're not in use.
- Maintain 12V Batteries
Trickle, recharge and maintain 12V batteries
Easy to Use
- Small and easy to use
Plug it and Forget
Pair with a Goal Zero Solar Panel for a self-sustaining charging cycle
How to use:
Connect the included alligator cable to your 12V battery to the Guardian 12V Charge Controller. Connect the Guardian 12V Charge Controller to a solar panel and place in the sun.
- Charging port (8.0mm) 15-20V, 0-6A (90W max)
- Charging port (4.7mm) 15-20V, 0-6A (90W max)
- 12V Port (6.0mm), for Alligator Clips (90W max) 15-20V, 0-6A
- Charge Controller Built-in PWM Lead-Acid
- Supports up to 150W of solar panels
- LED's Left LED Indicates solar panel is connected
- Right LED Indicates battery connection and will blink when a battery and solar panel for (or other power supply) are connected.
- Weight 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Weight with Alligator Clips 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Dimensions 5 x 2.5 x 1" (12.7 x 6.4 x 2.5 cm)
- Warranty 12 Months
- Certifications FCC and CE
- Optimal Operating Temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)