Amega has clean-looking black dials with white and red graphics plus through-dial and perimeter lighting for great readability. Amega has been very popular, available in several styles since its debut in 1986.
- Black dial, red graduations, white numerals, vivid white pointer staff
- Scratch resistant curved glass lenses, with black, near-flush bezels
- U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate
- Perimeter and thru-dial lighting
- A comprehensive array of outboard water pressure instrument kits
- Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance
(See Gauge Accessories for details)