Wakesurfing is exactly what its name implies: surfing off the wake carved by the boat. With easy starts, low boat speeds, and the feel of freedom with a fast learning curve, this sport will quickly become your family’s favorite. Three interchangeable fiberglass fins on the tail combine with a small tip fin to help your spinning, while the soft EVA pads with molded kicktail and dual hook grooves help you grab the wake. An EVA tip protector not only protects your board, but also your boat! Blue zone indicators on the board show you where to stand. Includes an instructional DVD and Proline surf rope.
- Recommended Rider Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Characteristics: Stable design and user-friendly shape
- Material: Compression-molded fiberglass with foam core
- Shape: Almond-shaped
- Fins: Three interchangeable fiberglass fins on the tail, small nose-tip fin
- Warranty: One year limited