The LSS-2 StructureScan HD Sounder without transducer is designed to improve fishing success for all HDS displays. Features 4 helpful tools: side scan imaging detail, new downscan imaging advantage, side scan and downscan imaging, and downscan imaging and 2D Sonar. Split screen views allow you to more accurately view what's below your boat and allow you to more accurately fish.
- StructureScan HD Sounder w/o Transducer
- Side Scan Imaging Detail
- 600 ft/183 m Side-to-Side Underwater Coverage
- Shows Targets w/ Imaging Scale Shadows
- Covers More Water in Less Time
- TrackBack Tool Scrolls Sonar History
- New DownScan Imaging Advantage
- High Detail Sonar Image Scanning
- Side Scan & DownScan Imaging Edge
- Split-Screen of Side & DownScan Imaging
- DownScan Imaging & 2D Sonar WOW Factor
- Compares DownScan Imaging & 2d HDS Sonar in Split-Screen
- Compatible w/ HDS Gen1, HDS Gen2, Simrad NSS, NSE and NSO, and B&G Zeus multifunction displays
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.