Designed to assure proper coupling retention for large ID marine exhaust hose. T-Bolt Band Clamps offer a 360° clamping surface, and are ideal for any below-waterline application. All clamps are 316 stainless steel with 1/4" hardware. 3/4" band spreads the clamping force evenly around hose. Nylon insert nut for security. Extra long bolt fits wide range of sizes. Designed to fit Shields hose #200, 210, and 250.
- Application: Exhaust hose clamp; intake hose clamp - any below waterline application; works with corrugated exhaust hose; full 360° clamping surface
- Material: 316 stainless steel (0.025" thick x 0.75"W)
- Hardware: 316 stainless steel; 1/4" bolt, nylon insert lock nut
- Fits Product Type: Shields Series 200, 201, 210, 250, 252 hose
- Maximum: Torque to 75 inch/lb. maximum
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.