CU-54 (Model 2007482) and CU-55 (below) Compressor/Condensers offer identical performance and run on either 12V or 24V DC. Each is equipped with an electronically controlled Danfoss BD35F compressor. Features include integrated, adjustable low-voltage cutout protection, quiet fan cooling and self-sealing valve couplings to make installation easy. Draw is approximately 2.75A–3.12A per hour @ 12V DC.
CU-55 CoolMatic Series 50 Compresser/Condenser
- Dimensions: 6-1/4"H x 8-5/8"W x 8-5/8"D
- Capacity: Up to 4.6cu.ft. for normal refrigeration
- Features: Electronic reverse-polarity protection. Adjustable low voltage cutoff.
- Voltage Compatibility: 12/24V DC
- Draw: 2.75–3.2A @ 12V DC
- Electrical Connections: 6 amp 12V or 24V. Wire needs to be sized to length of run.
- Plumbing Connections: Self-sealing valve couplings
- Warranty: One year
Two evaporator styles to suit your available space:
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.