Eliminates the need to sand fiberglass boats before painting by creating a chemical bond between the fiberglass surface and the first coat of antifouling paint. Quart.
- Primary Usage: Underwater, bare fiberglass, as tie-coat for bottom paint
- Formulation: Underwater fiberglass primer for bottom paint
- Applies Over: De-waxed bare fiberglass
- Drying Time: To touch/overcoating: 30 min. to 2 hrs.
- Number of Coats Recommended: One coat, applied in one direction only. Brush/roller only. Do not spray
- Thinner: Cleanup solvent: 2316N, Model 198598 Coverage: 133sq.ft./qt.
- Color: Aluminum Gray
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.