Ideal for mounting near a companionway or any other location subject to occasional spray. Non-corroding resin cases are O-ring-sealed to resist water intrusion. The crystals are scratch-resistant, non-glare glass. Hinged bezels and a knurled brass locking lug simplify dial and battery access. The Time and Tide clock’s quartz movement is calibrated for the East Coast of the United States only. Mounting hardware included.
- Case Material: High-impact resin
- Movement Type: Quartz clock (AA battery included); aneroid barometer
- Bezel: Hinged Dial Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Case Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Case Depth: 2-7/8"
- Case Drilled for Mounting: Yes
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.