- provides a precise 360° analog and digital heading readout
The Simrad IS20 analog instruments provide classic style easy to read needle pointers and center mounted high contrast LCD display, combined with precise Micro Stepper-Motor technology and 4 control buttons, makes the Simrad IS20 Analog instruments exceptionally precise and easy to use.
The Simrad IS20 COMPASS System provides a precise 360° analog and digital heading read out. Additionally the "Lock to Course Feature" enables display of cross track error (XTE).
All Simrad IS20 instrument dials and buttons are illuminated for dusk and night operation. Get great viewing clarity in low light or dusk conditions by selecting the white illumination. Keep your night vision intact by selecting the red backlight at night.
- Large control buttons
- Illuminated dials and buttons
- Red backlight for night vision
- White backlight for dusk or low light condition
- 360° analog compass readout
- Digital compass heading
- XTE (Cross Track Error)
- SimNet Slim Line cables and connectors for easy installation
- Display Resolution 130 x 104 (H x W)
- Display Type Backlit LCD 4,5 inch matrix display
Technical / Environmental
- Width 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Height 114 mm \ 4.5 in
- Depth 44 mm \ 1.7 in
- Weight 0.3 kg \ 0.66 lbs
- Power Supply 12 V, 0.11A (1.3 W) vDC
- Compass Safe Distance 300 mm \ 11.8 in
- Operating Temperature 0 to +55 °C (+32 to +130 °F)
- Operating Temperature Stored -30 to +70 °C (-22 to +158 °F)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.