Keep cool with this easy-to-install hatch fan featuring push-button controls, an LED lamp, and suction cup mounts. With a pivoting axis, this versatile fan can be swiveled to exhaust air out of the cabin or to bring fresh air in. Operation includes Comfort Mode (with Low, Medium and High speeds) and powerful Turbo Mode (with five-minute auto shutoff) for up to 500 cubic feet of fresh air per minute. Not just a hatch fan, the versatile Taku can also be swung down into the cabin and swiveled 360 degrees to direct a cooling breeze right where you want it. Versatility is further enhanced by the built-in LED lamp. Installs on most hatches 16 3/4" across and larger.
- Capacity: Low/Medium/High/Turbo speeds: 100/200/300/500cfm
- Blade: 5 blades; 8"dia.
- Safety Features: Fully grilled
- Dimensions: 13 3/16"L x 13"W x 2 9/16"H
- Power Lead: Hardwire to house battery
- Draw: Low/Medium/High/Turbo speeds: 0.2A/0.5A/0.9A/4.5A @ 12V DC
- Material: UV-resistant polymers; ASA plastic blades
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.