Whether you’re trying to catch a marlin or just enjoying the open water, these TriWater™ shoes will work for you like a deckhand. This active footwear features Sebago® Blue Wave Comfort technology combined with a cushioned EVA midsole, Sebago Energy Return heel pad and a non-marking Sebago TriWater sole for maximum comfort and performance.
- Flexible Strobel construction
- Waterproof leather or synthetic upper with mesh drainage panels
- Stain-resistant upper material
- Marine guard toe and heel reinforced protection
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable anatomical EVA footbed
- Nylon arch shank
- Sebago Blue Wave vibration dampening technology
- Cushioned EVA midsole
- Sebago Energy Return heel pad
- Sebago TriWater Pro sole with slip-resistant, non-marking rubber
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well made
Comments about Men's Tidal Surge Performance Shoes:
These are substantial shoes. Pricey but worth it considering what you depend on them to do. The shoes are comfortable out of the box and the way the laces work make the shoe fit your foot well making it feel secure under foot. The reason I didn't give it five stars is that traction is good, not great. That can be OK considering great traction comes from soft soles that wear out very quickly on surfaces other than a boat deck. Time will tell on durability but so far four big stars for these shoes.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width