Perfect for small express cruisers to midsize cabin cruisers 25'-40', the Cool Mate series air conditioners are self-contained systems that can be owner-installed with common tools in one afternoon. Each Cool Mate unit is precharged and tested to ensure consistent, reliable comfort with minimal cabin noise. With a stainless-steel drain pan, this straight cool unit comes as a complete kit pumps, hoses, clamps, fittings, ducts, grilles, etc. along with a two-switch assembly for controlling airflow. All units draw a relatively low amperage.
- Compact, easy to install and pre-charged
- Meets or exceeds ABYC, USCG, CE industry standards
- Reverse Cycle: No
- Discharge: Horiz. or Vert.
- Includes two-switch assembly for controlling airflow
- Comes with seawater pump, seawater hose, stainless hose clamps, strainer and speed scoop inlet, overboard discharge, ball valve, ducting, supply and return grilles, pvc plumbing fittings, electrical terminal connectors
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.