Lightweight 30mm blocks feature the same advanced materials and open design of Lewmar's 40mm blocks for high performance and reduced weight. The MRT (Metal Replacement Technology) sheaves, combined with the stainless steel central race and balls, deliver the ultimate efficiency and weight advantage. Cheeks use Long Fiber Technology giving exceptional strength and durability.
- Sheave: MRT Composite reinforced plastic
- Ball Bearings: Stainless steel central race and balls
- Sheave Size: 1-1/16" (30mm)
- Line Dia.: 5/16" (8mm)
- Cheek Material/Finish: Composite reinforced plastic
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stainless steel
- Ratchet: No
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.