i60 Wind Instrument: Shows analog and digital data. Highlighted close-hauled segments. Calculates apparent (relative) and true wind speed/angle (true wind requires speed-through-water data). Features maximum wind speed alarm. Lightweight masthead transducer w/97'6" cable.
- Display Type: Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 4"diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 320
- Vertical Pixels: 240
- Number of Colors: 64,000
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 9/16"
- Depth: 1 1/2"
- Cutout Size: 3 9/16"dia. x 2 3/16"D w/cable
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng (NMEA 2000)
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 45-65mA (display only), 200mA max with transducer
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.