Feel the heft—the solid feel of precision. Make a cast—absolutely awesome! These are Daiwa’s finest traditional-shaped baitcasters, built for those heavy cover and open water top-of-the-food-chain fish that demand heavier line and heavier muscle—fresh or saltwater.
Team Daiwa® Luna™ Features:
- Frame and sideplates machined from solid bar stock aluminum
- Five CRBB Super Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings, plus roller bearing
- Free-Floating Spool for maximum casting performance
- Magforce®-Z automatic magnetic anti-backlash control (Centriflex automatic centrifugal system on 300 size)
- Ultra-smooth, multi-disc drag with Daiwa’s exclusive fiber composite and stainless washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Dura-Loc™ pinion for solid gear engagement
- Rugged, six-point drive train support
- Machined aircraft aluminum spool
- Cut proof Titanium Nitrided stainless steel line guide
- Spool click on 300 size
- Hard anodized to resist corrosion
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.