Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Low VOC, Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Single-season use in low- to moderate-fouling waters; Fiberglass, wood, steel hulls
- Biocide: 35% Cuprous Oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To touch: 30 min.; To overcoat: 2-6 hrs.; To launch: 6-12 hrs.
- Thinner: Special Thinner 216, Model 117598
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.