Strong, lightweight aluminum blocks for offshore boats
Used for sheets, halyards, running backstays and control lines on offshore boats, these strong, lightweight blocks are made of sculpted aluminum with Torlon rollers and carbon black balls for strength and UV protection.
- Sheave: 6061-T6 Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Cheek Material/Finish: 6160-T6 Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Sheave Size: 57mm (2-1/4")
- Line Dia: 7/16" (12mm) max
- Construction: Three fasteners for quick disassembly. Plastic isolators separate dissimilar metals
- Three-way head system. Swivels or can be locked in front/side position; 1/4" pin
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.