A patented slider mechanism allows cars to be pulled to windward without releasing the leeward control line. Windward sheeting cars stay in place during tacks. Makes racing short-handed a lot more fun. Indicated use is based upon monohulls with end-boom travelers.
- Track Type: Small Boat CB Track: 2720, 2721, 373, 374, 2725, 2751
- Block Type: Uses 2740 Control Blocks
- Ball Bearings: SB: Delrin; HL/1250: Torlon
- Cleat Type: Modified 150 Cam-Matic
- Shackle: Pivoting shackle
- Cam: Leeward cleat opens automatically
- Purchase: 2:1/3:1
- Line Diameter: 5/16" max. (8mm)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.