Recirculating ball-bearing travelers move freely under non-vertical loads and have a low-profile design. Captive balls allow easy installation. Built for high loads on offshore cruisers and racers. Toggle cars are designed with low pivot points for efficient load transfer and serve as a stand-up for mainsheets.
- Application: Mainsheet systems, offshore boats 27' to 34'
- Ball Bearings: Recirculating captive Torlon bearings in open races
- Track Type: Midrange CB track 1602, 1616, 1617, 1618
- Material: Machined one-piece aluminum car
- Breaking Strength: 5000lb.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.