Designed for vangs, outhauls, shrouds where wire is used or for rope where loads are too high for regular bullet blocks. Roller bearings handle high loads better than ball bearings. Where applicable, blocks use #10 fasteners. Sheaves are aluminum for strength.
- Sheave: Teflon® impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum
- Bearings: Delrin® roller bearings
- Sheave Size: 1-1/8" (29mm)
- Line Dia. 5/16" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Plastic with stainless strap
- Shackle/Strap Type: Loop or swivel
- Breaking Strength: 2000lb.
1 cutout: 13/16" x 1-3/4"
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.