Designed for small to medium-sized offshore boats, catamarans, etc. Large diameter sheaves reduce the friction caused by bending a line over a small sheave. All feature three-way head system and removable beckets.
- Sheave: Hardkote anodized Teflon-impregnated aluminum
- Ball Bearings: Delrin ball bearings/Hi-Load wire blocks: Torlon ball bearings
- Sheave Size: 3" (76mm)
- Line Diameter: 7/16" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Plastic/Stainless steel
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stamped swivel shackle
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.