Designed to accommodate bigger 2 and 4-stroke engines, the heavy duty 1/2" thick structural aluminum extrusion affords effortless operation - it can raise and lower auxiliary engines in less than 20 seconds. Features 12V self-contained marinized hydraulic actuator, aircraft stainless steel hardware and engineered bronze bushings at pivot points, a 2000lb. tensile strength engine safety cable and a triple coat protective finish.
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 13-1/4" vertical travel
- Material: Triple-coated aluminum body, s/s hardware, polypropylene board
- Attachment Method: Thru-bolt w/ backing plate
- Power Requirements: 12V
- Included Equipment: Wiring harness and control switch, 1/2-20 x 4-1/2" s/s mounting hardware
- Requires: Backing plate, stainless steel nuts & bolts
- Warranty: Three years
71095:01 H.P. Rating: Up to 25 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 148 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 13-1/4" (33cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly/alum Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 15-3/4" x 14" x 2" (40 x 35 x 4cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 12-1/4" x 9-1/2" (31 x 24cm)
71096:01 H.P. Rating: 25 to 40 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 248 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 13-1/4" (33cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly/alum Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 15-3/4" x 14" x 2" (40 x 35 x 4cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 16-1/4" x 9-1/2" (41 x 24cm)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.