Fast-curing, two-part polysulfide for use on deck seams. Sandable, paintable and chemical-resistant. Pourable. Black.
- Formulation: Two-part polysulfide caulking compound
- Recommended Usage: Wood or metal deck seams; easily poured or injected
- Material Incompatibilities: ABS, Lexan; plastic hardware; rubrails to fiberglass
- Adhesion Rating: Tensile strength: 465 psi; elongation: 700%
- Cure Time Tack free: 3 hrs; complete cure: 24 to 72 hrs
- Cleanup: Life-Calk solvent or acetone
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.