Resistant to weathering, salt water and stresses caused by joint movement. White, non-yellowing formula is ideal for above and below waterline applications where aesthetic appeal is a priority. Seals between mechanically fastened joints on wood, fiberglass, metal and most plastics. Applications include sealing deck to hull joints, thru-hull fittings, window and door frames,etc. It is also paintable. Highly recommended for ABS, Lexan and other plastics.
- Formulation: One-part polyether adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Fiberglass, wood, metal, some plastics
- Cure Time: Tack free: 2 hrs; complete cure: 24 hrs
- Clean Up: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Removal: Mechanical removal
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.