Like Ronstan Series 20 blocks, but with larger (1-3/16") sheave diameter, higher SWL and Acetyl-not stainless steel-bearings. High-Load (HL) blocks feature a Nylatron® sheave suitable for both rope and wire.
- Sheave: UV-stabilized acetal
- Ball Bearings: Two-stage acetal system
- Sheave Size: 1-3/16"dia.
- Line Diameter: 5/16" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Stainless and textured fiber-reinforced Zytel
- Shackle/Strap Type: Double/Triple blocks: Two-way 0° and 90° head; single blocks: Loop or swivel shackle
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.