Due to their direct attachment capability, Ronstan Lashing Blocks are extremely versatile. They can accept multiple lashing lines at the head and the hollow hub can be utilised as a becket take-off. Unlike others on the market, these hollow hubs feature large radii to minimize rope fatigue.
For comprehensive installation instructions see Lashing Block Installation Instructions.
- The highest strength-to-weight ratio
- Minimal friction loss, especially when working at high loads
- Totally reliable and trouble free performance
- Simplicity of design and construction to facilitate maintenance and servicing
- Elegant, functional styling and finish
- Fully machined Alloy cheek plates
- Alloy sheaves with captive ball races
- Torlon® needle rollers
- Acetal guide rollers
- Carbon black Acetal ball bearings—Series 60 and 80
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.