High-performance, double-braided line that consists of a 100% Technora® core contained within a braided polyester jacket, which creates an extremely high-strength and abrasion-resistant rope. It has ultra-low elongation, excellent strength-to-weight ratio and wet/dry strength retention and it’s torque-free and easy to render and to splice. High performance in small diameters.
- Best Use: Highly loaded vangs, travelers, cascading control systems and other low-stretch applications
- Construction: Double Braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Braided Polyester
- Core Fiber/Construction: Technora braid
- Stretch: 0.8% at 15% of breaking strength
- Color: White/Red-Gold Stripe
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.