Excellent flexibility, torque free, superb handling double braid has Endura 12 core and proprietary coating that splices and tapers easily. Endura Braid combines a low-stretch core with the long lasting durability of a polyester cover. Great for applications needing less stretch than allowed by Sta-Set, but more affordable than Vectran or Technora braids.
- Best Use: Halyards, low-stretch control lines, guys, mainsheets, jib sheets, spin sheet
- Construction: Double braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Braided polyester twill
- Core Fiber/Construction: 12-strand coated Dyneema SK-75
- Stretch: 1.0% at 30% of breaking strength
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.