White Sta-Set X with red, blue, or green flecks for easy identification. Same properties as white Sta-Set X.
- Best Use: Color-coded cruising halyards, spinnaker sheets, and guys
- Construction: Parallel-core braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Smooth braided polyester
- Core Fiber/Construction: Uni-directional polyester
- Stretch: 1.6% at 15% of breaking strength
- Not Recomended: Applications requiring maximum flexibility
- Color: White with red, blue, or green X tracer
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
- Personal Watercraft
Comments about Color Coded Sta Set X Polyester Yacht Braid:
Sections of cordage of like specifications were not cut to length as ordered, rather combined and delivered in one length. Not a challenging issue but would have been more convenient if individual lengths came as ordered
Good product. It should be available in every WM store.