Combining 60% cuprous oxide with the slime resistance of Irgarol, this multi-season paint packs a real antifouling punch. The ablative surface it creates wears away over time, which reduces the need to sand at haulout. Provides multi-season protection, even after winter storage.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Copolymer ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 60% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Irgarol anti-slime additive
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 6hrs.; To launch: 16hrs. @70°F
- Thinner: Pettit 185, Model 488999
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.