Series 03 and 04 include LH upper terminals (unless designated RH). All other series are RH.
- Positive locking style has captive lock rings
- All others have check nut locking mechanism
- Locking hex nuts replace sharp cotter pins
- Jaws have bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load (unless otherwise specified)
- An integral toggle jaw maintains rigging alignment
- Professional roller swaging recommended for swage models
- Made in U.S.A.
*Jaw with "T" toggle construction. All others have bronze toggle nuts to prevent galling under high load.
**Positive locking style has captive locking rings. All others have check nut locking mechanism. See photos.
***We recommend a working load of not over 40% of these amounts.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.